Welcome to the Broker Tool Box – a member benefit of MassAHU. Below you will find information current and relevant to PPACA and the steps to take as a broker. Much of this information is available for MassAHU members only. Not a MassAHU member? Join MassAHU or renew your membership.
Members should register/login below.
- MLR- Guidance on Rebates for Group Health Plans
- Fair Share Contribution (8/8/12) MEMBER LOGIN REQUIRE
- Summary: Health Care Payment Reform Conference Committee Report (3 pages)
- The Next Phase of Massachusetts Health Care Reform (4 pages)
- “From a Stakeholders Position” Recorded Streaming Live Session from 8/30/12 with Marc Gaunya, Mim Minichiello and Attorney Josie Martinez of EBS Capstone. MEMBER LOGIN REQUIRED
- “What Does the Broker do Next” Recorded Streaming Live Session from 9/20/12 with Marc Gaunya, Mim Minichiello and Attorney Josie Martinez of EBS Capstone. MEMBER LOGIN REQUIRED
- Benefest 2012 Presentations MEMBER LOGIN REQUIRED
Legal Aspects of Employer-Sponsored Wellness Programs by David Szabo of Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
Brokers, Agents and Navigators: The Future of New and Existing Industry Roles by David Shore, Borislow Insurance
Strategic Broker Alliance = Profits by Sheldon Prenovitz of Administrative Business Resources
Voluntary Insurance Benefits: Claims/Value by William K. Barrera Sr. Regional Manager ING
much more information to come…..
This content is restricted to MassAHU members. If you are a member, please login. New users may register below.